Brandon Sherman is Regional VP Community Development Manager of Ameris Bank located in Fayetteville, GA. Having been in the Financial Services industry for 25 years, his expertise in Leadership, Branch Management, and strong Community Partnerships, enables him to thrive as a trusted business advisor in and around Fayette County.
Current Volunteer Roles:
- Board Treasurer - Fayette Chamber of Commerce
- Board Chair - United Way of Greater Atlanta (Fayette County)
- Board Trustee - Young Harris College
- Board Member - City of Fayetteville Downtown Development Authority & Mainstreet Boards
- Co-Chair - Ameris Bank Diversity Task Force, BIPOC ERG
A graduate of Point University, Brandon holds a BS in Christian Ministries with a minor in Human Relations. His personal mission, "Helping People, Restoring Lives and Shaping the Future," is something he partakes in daily.